Interviews

21/02/2008

Consonant please. Y.


One of the nicer things about working from home is being able to sit down to some day time television whilst you're having your lunch.

However I nearly choked on my vegetable soup when I saw what Carol was wearing on countdown today. I can't quite give an accurate description, but it looked like she had some comedy Blackpool breasts under her white blouse, bursting out of some thin black braces straps over a low cut black corset top.

That is quite literally the most exciting thing that I've done today, and today included interviewing two blonde soon-to-(may)be popstars who were squeakily media trained to the point that the only thing I got out of them that wasn't straight off the press release was that they slept on the floor in the recording studio.