Interviews

01/07/2008

"oh my god I think I'd spunk in her face"

I tend to get a bit excited when I start talking about Amanda Palmer and the Dresden Dolls, and that horrific sentence above just spurted out of my mouth the other day.
So I got WHO KILLED AMANDA PALMER (question mark blacked out) in the post the other day. It is, thank the lord, just like another dresden dolls album. It is incredible, I've barely listened to anything else since. There is also A TOUR! 2 London dates, hurrah. Picture!

I don't know if I can really describe why I get so excited, she inspires this weird stalker fan feeling in me that if you don't get it probably never will. Something along the lines of incredible multi-layered lyrics, totally heartbreakingly emo-in-a-great way and stuck in your head hummability. It comes out 15th sept, listen to Guitar Hero first if you want to break the album. amazingamazingamazing.